[SOLVED] Is the GTX 1060 3gb a good card to look for to replace the GTX 1050 ti?

Jan 2, 2021
I am looking for a new graphics card to replace my GTX 1050 ti, and I am looking at the GTX 1060 3gb. Is the 1060 a good replacement, and is there any place I can find them under my budget of $150?

Can you make a deal with the retailer that you give him your 1050Ti (if you have no plans for it),so he can maybe cut down the price of it.Thats how recently my brother got his 1070Ti.
He made a deal with the retailer to cut the price down by 50euros (the card was 200euros) by giving him his r9 380x,so he paid 150euros for a asus strix 3 fan model.

3GB is the no go there... 4gb i'd say is the minimum for playing decently nowadays, some games will need severe textures and etc downgrade to fit 3gb, like resident evil 2, it wont even go high textures. Some others like tomb raider series will struggle badly

Jan 2, 2021
3GB is the no go there... 4gb i'd say is the minimum for playing decently nowadays, some games will need severe textures and etc downgrade to fit 3gb, like resident evil 2, it wont even go high textures. Some others like tomb raider series will struggle badly
I would be using this card for playing and recording/streaming Minecraft, so I am mostly concerned that it is as good or better than the 1050 ti and has the NVENC encoder