Is the M22 reliable?

Solution

That case would mount a 240 radiator in front. I'd go with a CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240 which should perform pretty close to an NH-D15. And remember, since there are already 2 good fans on the ML240 you don't need to buy the 2 equally awesome case fans you'll need when you get the NH-D15 so it should come out cheaper for you, all told.

You can't easily change coolant liquid in AIO's but they use a different formulation than CCL's use so you don't really need...

That case would mount a 240 radiator in front. I'd go with a CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240 which should perform pretty close to an NH-D15. And remember, since there are already 2 good fans on the ML240 you don't need to buy the 2 equally awesome case fans you'll need when you get the NH-D15 so it should come out cheaper for you, all told.

You can't easily change coolant liquid in AIO's but they use a different formulation than CCL's use so you don't really need to anyway.

Solution
Aug 27, 2018

so i would remove the 3 pack of the 140mm and just add one for the top and use the ml240 at the front??

That's my preferred approach. A front-mounted rad draws cool outside air to keep processor temperature under control, even when the GPU is dumping a lot of hot air into the case. GPU's are far better able to handle the warm air from the processor than the processor is able to handle the hot air from the GPU. There have been several demonstrations of this if you're interested i'll post some links to vid's. Or just search YouTube yourself.

This is true whether you're using an air cooler or a rear-mounted radiator: they're both using GPU warmed air to cool the processor. So you have to buy those extra fans to make sure you're pumping cool air through the case, and they should be really good ones if you want a quiet system.

If you were looking for the bling from front mounted RGB fans you could opt for the ML240R or ML240L and mount it with the fans in 'push' mode, but you will pay extra for that bling. NZXT makes comparable models that perform just as well and will add the same bling factor.

Aug 27, 2018

ive changed the case to a nzxt h500, would a 240 still fit on the front?