[SOLVED] Is the site 'Instant gaming' trustworthy?

Solution
Why is there a Google Analytics tracking code in that URL? I would think that the address wouldn't need an advertising referral code in it. >_>

As for the site, I haven't bought from them, but it appears to be a grey-market key reseller. Being located in Hong Kong and claiming to scan codes from physical copies of games, they are likely purchasing less-expensive keys intended for sale in China or other markets, and pocketing the difference. So, its not exactly what I would consider a fully "legitimate" game storefront, but the game keys are from other legitimate sources such as Steam.
Why is there a Google Analytics tracking code in that URL? I would think that the address wouldn't need an advertising referral code in it. >_>

As for the site, I haven't bought from them, but it appears to be a grey-market key reseller. Being located in Hong Kong and claiming to scan codes from physical copies of games, they are likely purchasing less-expensive keys intended for sale in China or other markets, and pocketing the difference. So, its not exactly what I would consider a fully "legitimate" game storefront, but the game keys are from other legitimate sources such as Steam.

Solution

Rajan_73

Distinguished
May 20, 2010

+1