[SOLVED] Is the Thermaltake Pure 12 3-fan pack worth buying?

CraigsCraig

Prominent
Mar 24, 2019
Hello!
I'm choosing case fans for my setup and the Thermaltake Pure 12 3-fan pack caught my attention ( link to fans: https://www.thermaltake.com/pure-12-argb-sync-radiator-fan-tt-premium-edition-3-fan-pack.html ). They look good and will pair up with the rest of my setup. But looks aren't what's most important. What really matters is do they perform well? At such a price point I feel like this may be a deal. Are they actually a good choice of fans?
Thanks for the help!

Solution
What really matters is do they perform well?
Are you looking to pair the fans for case cooling or for adding onto a radiator in a custom loop or an AIO? I would also be curious enough to ask how much you're spending for that fan pack, perhaps you have better options to pick out when compared to other brands.

As for it being used an AIO fan, no, they are horrible. You should be looking at high static pressure fans. If to use as a case airflow fan, then you should look at something that has high CFM and guided airflow, like Silverstone's Air Penetrator series of fans.

Lutfij

Titan
Are you looking to pair the fans for case cooling or for adding onto a radiator in a custom loop or an AIO? I would also be curious enough to ask how much you're spending for that fan pack, perhaps you have better options to pick out when compared to other brands.

As for it being used an AIO fan, no, they are horrible. You should be looking at high static pressure fans. If to use as a case airflow fan, then you should look at something that has high CFM and guided airflow, like Silverstone's Air Penetrator series of fans.

Solution

CraigsCraig

Prominent
Mar 24, 2019

I'll be using them for case fans and my price limit is pretty much the price of these fans.