[SOLVED] Is there a difference?

Nov 7, 2020
Last edited:
Solution
it's really hard to get technical in the differences. often it is the memory modules used or the heat spreader used. single sided vs double sided.

since they are rated the same, i'd expect them to work the same despite the subtle differences. the higher end models are usuall thr memory chips that test the best and can run faster, but same tier modules have shown me no real world difference in all my years buying ram and building systems.

edit: just fyi, it is always better to link to the products in question to make it easier for folks to check stuff out. makes it easier for everyone to not to have to google and guess as to what and where you are looking.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
it's really hard to get technical in the differences. often it is the memory modules used or the heat spreader used. single sided vs double sided.

since they are rated the same, i'd expect them to work the same despite the subtle differences. the higher end models are usuall thr memory chips that test the best and can run faster, but same tier modules have shown me no real world difference in all my years buying ram and building systems.

edit: just fyi, it is always better to link to the products in question to make it easier for folks to check stuff out. makes it easier for everyone to not to have to google and guess as to what and where you are looking.

Solution