[SOLVED] Is there a fix for 'fatal error: stdarg.h: No such file or directory'?

Oct 20, 2019
I'm currently trying to compile an Open Source driver for my Realtek WiFi Adapter on a Linux Distribution that is not Linux Mint (Since, I've already tested it with Linux Mint and it works). The Distribution that I want to use is Ubuntu MATE 18.04.1, at first I realized when I was attempting to compile the driver from source. I found out that 'make' wasn't even preinstalled to begin with. I installed 'make', attempted again, but failed due to it having a dependency is missing. I installed the dependency, added a modification to the make file which was 'EXTRA_CFLAGS += $(EXTRA_CFLAGS) -fno-pie' to line 3 in the 'makefile' without making any modifications to any existing code, gave it another try, but prompted this error in the title of this thread. This Open Source driver can be found here https://github.com/whitebatman2/rtl8821CU. What could be the solution for this error?

Solution
Actually, I've managed to solve this problem. What I did was that I installed DKMS, GCC, Make and Git to the offline computer. Then I managed to use DKMS to compile the driver for the kernel that I was using. Now, I know how to get the driver installed and working with other Linux Distributions besides Linux Mint that are based off of Ubuntu.
Oct 20, 2019
Actually, I've managed to solve this problem. What I did was that I installed DKMS, GCC, Make and Git to the offline computer. Then I managed to use DKMS to compile the driver for the kernel that I was using. Now, I know how to get the driver installed and working with other Linux Distributions besides Linux Mint that are based off of Ubuntu.

Solution