is there a hackers group here ,, www.computerserror.com ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

davis2887

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
is there a hackers group here ,, computerserror.com ??????

I started to browse the Internet and all of a sudden I got an Error message saying Error something or othere ,, I forgot .

But it did say to go to here ,, computerserror.com and there also was an 800 phone number which I also forgot .

But I did call the number BECAUSE !! I thought it was a DELL Support group .

Because my PC is a DELL and only 2 months old with a 1 year warranty,

It was a group from INDIA and they wanted $$$ to Help me .

SoI think they HACKED my PC

Solution

Don't you have an anti virus ? Download runkill , adware remover , Anti malware bytes , YAC ( Yet another cleaner) & Avast ( They wouldn't conflict ) runkill doesn't removes the viruses it only turns off the virus running which is preventing you from using or updating the anti virus & it would be a good idea if you do it while running the Windows in Safe mode

davis2887

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
I mean HACKERS ,, because even their Web Site is a VIRUS ,, when you go to that Web site the ERROR Page will pop up on to your PC and then you can NOT do anything EXCEPT Re-Boot your PC

3hunna

Distinguished
May 15, 2013

Don't you have an anti virus ? Download runkill , adware remover , Anti malware bytes , YAC ( Yet another cleaner) & Avast ( They wouldn't conflict ) runkill doesn't removes the viruses it only turns off the virus running which is preventing you from using or updating the anti virus & it would be a good idea if you do it while running the Windows in Safe mode

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.