Question Is there a monitor like the display of a calculator or old Tetris game ?

Jun 15, 2020
So now that I have Flicker syndrome due to the Samsung and line a floating even when I read a normal paper book I've noticed that the display of a calculator is not causing troubles . Is there any kind of display that can be used with the computer to surf and to read documents pdf or similar without photos or videos ?

Ralston18

Titan
I am not (full disclosure) familiar with Flicker Syndrome but I just did some googling to get a sense of the matter and the issues involved.

What may prove helpful is being able to control the fps on the monitor and that is, in turn, dependent on the system hardware and software.

Frame rate, fps, recycle rate. - maybe even overclocking in some manner could help.

Rather than asking all sorts of questions I will make two immediate suggestions:

1) Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

2) Google words such as "how to control monitor frame rate" and do some research of your own but revise the search criteria as you learn. Revise as applicable to your condition and requirements.

Determine if what you find and read appears viable. Changes that you believe will help.

If so, then the next step would be to "adjust" your system's fps so the flicker is hopefully gone.