Is there a Silverstone FT03B-MINI in white/silver color?

Kid Unknown

Commendable
May 23, 2016
Hey community, I was wondering if anyone could help me find the beautiful FT03B-MINI case in white. I am planning on turning this system into a hackintosh. I want the case to have a mac/apple aesthetic to it, and i found the FT03B-MINI case in black but their appears to be a white version
seen here

The problem is I cant find it sold anywhere!

I hope someone on here will be able to point me in the right direction,
Thanks.

Kid Unknown

Commendable
May 23, 2016

Yeah whatever the one is in the picture I linked, do you think they still sell them?

Also I don't have the equipment necessary to do as good of a paint job as silver stone would :D

Kid Unknown

Commendable
May 23, 2016

Yeah I called the support number for FrozenCPU - the guy on the phone essentially told me the entire site was actually shut down and had been for a year. I also realized half way into the conversation that the model listed on FrozenCPU was the Silverstone FT03 and not the FT03 Mini. The way to tell is the cd disk drive is on the side going vertical instead of horizontal like on the regular FT03.

Mason_1

Reputable
Aug 26, 2015
I searched trough all the websites on the Silverstone where to buy page in the US and Canada, I could not find one that has the silver mini in stock, To me looks like you are out of luck. Sorry m8