[SOLVED] Is There a Tool I Can Use to Find a Monitor with Specific Specs?

SwissxPiplup

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2015
Hello there,

I'm looking to upgrade from using my "now quite old smart TV" as a monitor to an actual monitor; I have specific specs I'd like the monitor to have, but typing each spec into google followed by "monitor" doesn't yield the best results.

I was wondering if there is a tool I can use where I can fill out what specs I'm looking for, and it will find me the closest match?

My current monitor takes up a large portion of my desk, and I'd like to get two new ones, not just one, so I'm looking for a 24" monitor.
I play games like most people so I'd like it to be 144Hz.
I also work on graphics and like to draw as well, so 4k would be nice too, as would True Colour.

Thank you.

Solution
Hello there,

I'm looking to upgrade from using my "now quite old smart TV" as a monitor to an actual monitor; I have specific specs I'd like the monitor to have, but typing each spec into google followed by "monitor" doesn't yield the best results.

I was wondering if there is a tool I can use where I can fill out what specs I'm looking for, and it will find me the closest match?

My current monitor takes up a large portion of my desk, and I'd like to get two new ones, not just one, so I'm looking for a 24" monitor.
I also work on graphics and like to draw as well, so 4k would be nice too, as would True Colour.

Thank you.

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
Hello there,

Thank you.
You can filter results on best buy, also finding a 4k 144hz monitor shouldn't be that hard i can look for some if u want.

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
Hello there,

Thank you.
4k isnt going to work on 24 inches

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
Hello there,

Thank you.
https://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-27gn950-b-gaming-monitor#pdp_where
Best monitor i could find
1ms
4K UHD
NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible with AMD FreeSync Premium Pro
144Hz
and has True Color Pro
But like i said 4k doesnt work on 24 inches so the monitor is 27 inches

Solution

SwissxPiplup

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2015
You can filter results on best buy, also finding a 4k 144hz monitor shouldn't be that hard i can look for some if u want.
I live in the UK, so, unfortunately, Best Buy isn't going to work for me, but I appreciate the offer.
4k isnt going to work on 24 inches
That probably explains why I can't find any 24" 4k monitors... After doing the maths I can see why it can't physically fit within that size. :sweatsmile:
Very well, I'll have to dream a little bigger.