is there a way to add CPU fanspeed ingame?

IamMike

Honorable
Oct 11, 2014
and if possible, also my core temp & socket temp next to cpu in purple?
i like to keep these so i can see what temps i reach & if the fans are actualy working like i have set them to work cause i some times OC my pc.

harrysmellington

Reputable
Jun 23, 2016
Do you have a program that can change system fan speeds? Are you looking for something that can change the fan speeds without going to BIOS? Do you want something that will give you an in game overlay like steam?

If you want total control you can buy a fan controller which will let you change the speeds with physical knobs instead of software.

IamMike

Honorable
Oct 11, 2014

all i want is that it displays ingame, everything is software controlled (Msi Afterburner, speedfan , Rivia tuner, Asus GPU Tweak)
i have control over everything outside games & i can see everything, but when i game, i only see what's in purple & i'd like to add these few things if it's possible.

IamMike

Honorable
Oct 11, 2014

i'm not sure that would be a great sollution, because my lil kids could you know , see knobs & maybe lights to & they would be like : hey i wanna touch that stuff :D

IamMike

Honorable
Oct 11, 2014
or maybe i could buy an expansive keyboard with screen that displays all the shit i need?
any suggestions what would be a good keyboad?
and if possible 1 that have lights on the keys so i can game in the dark.

IamMike

Honorable
Oct 11, 2014
Is was able to make it show more readings more like the way i want it with the help of HWINFO64 instead of using Afterburner (look at screenshot below)

http://imgur.com/a/egKq8

The only thing i still don't know is :

if you look at CPU , at the 3 fans , they show the readings in RPM but i'd like it more in % , so if any one got experience on this & can tell me how to change it, it would be nice ...

Thanks.