Question Is there any mouse without that red sensor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

txKAMI

Prominent
Feb 5, 2022
if not, then my mouse came defective.
I bought a mouse 'Thunderobot ML701 Wireless' from aliexpress, hoping that I could use it on CS:GO, but it happens that the mouse is a complete crap in-game, with a lagged camera control and such.
if there's no red light on the bottom, does it mean that the mouse is defective?
in a general manner, it works, but for games it's useless.

Its listed as an optical mouse, so chances are you wont see the telltale "red glow" of a laser sensor, but there should be something.
If I tilt my mouse just right (Razer Basilisk Ultimate) I can see a faint red glow inside the mouse, but from most angles you cant see it.

That said, Im not sure its broken so much as a cheap piece of junk product.

txKAMI

Prominent
Feb 5, 2022
Its listed as an optical mouse, so chances are you wont see the telltale "red glow" of a laser sensor, but there should be something.
If I tilt my mouse just right (Razer Basilisk Ultimate) I can see a faint red glow inside the mouse, but from most angles you cant see it.

That said, Im not sure its broken so much as a cheap piece of junk product.
it has the thing where the red glow was supposed to be, but there's no red light at all, but if the mouse is working then the problem isn't there

Yes, I bought it from aliexpress for U$32.37, actually, a white version... i think I got bamboozled, thanks for the answers

Status
Not open for further replies.