[SOLVED] IS there any workaround for OEM windows 7 keys.

Nov 21, 2019
Hi Everyone , I had Toshiba C655 Laptop With Windows 7 Sticker paste on it . because of some issue i have to reinstall windows , and now when i try to download windows from Microsoft it says "the product key is Pre-Installed By Device Manufacture ".
Pls advice how to get windows 7 recovery media for Toshiba laptop.

Solution
You won't find an ISO or the installer on Microsoft's support site since they've phased out hosting the file/OS. In fact the OSes support will be non existent from the start of 2020.

You can either move to Windows 10 or did through your items at home to recover the recovery disk that came with the laptop.

Lutfij

Titan
You won't find an ISO or the installer on Microsoft's support site since they've phased out hosting the file/OS. In fact the OSes support will be non existent from the start of 2020.

You can either move to Windows 10 or did through your items at home to recover the recovery disk that came with the laptop.

Solution

michael diemer

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2013
Any Windows 7 installation disc will work, just put in your license key after install. Surely you know someone with a Windows 7 disc? The IT guy at work? A friend who has one? there must be millions of them floating around.