[SOLVED] Is there anyone who still has Xeon LGA 771 microcodes for the LGA 775 socket?

Solution
I can't open that link on any of three different systems, all of which are much newer than your LGA 771 system and should have no such problems opening any functional website or webpages, and with three different browsers on each of those systems. The problem isn't your system, it's the fact that the page is non-functional or defunct.

What are you actually trying to do?

This?

If so, I think you are going to have a fun time trying to find the required BIOS mod instructions/microcode because delidded is apparently no longer a functional website and I don't see the necessary file for your board anywhere at all.

This is the most extensive...
I can't open that link on any of three different systems, all of which are much newer than your LGA 771 system and should have no such problems opening any functional website or webpages, and with three different browsers on each of those systems. The problem isn't your system, it's the fact that the page is non-functional or defunct.

This?

If so, I think you are going to have a fun time trying to find the required BIOS mod instructions/microcode because delidded is apparently no longer a functional website and I don't see the necessary file for your board anywhere at all.

This is the most extensive collection on the modded codes I've seen and I don't specifically see your model listed there, but have a look if you haven't already. It's possible somebody here might have that but being as it kind of has to be specific to the BIOS type and to some extent, the model, it makes it a lot harder to expect.

Solution

zwtch_17

Commendable
Dec 18, 2021

This?

This is the most extensive collection of the modded codes I've seen and I don't specifically see your model listed there but have a look if you haven't already. It's possible somebody here might have that but being as it kind of has to be specific to the BIOS type and some extent, the model, it makes it a lot harder to expect.

thank you very much, sir