Question Is there anything I can do to get my sound back?

Dec 26, 2019
So I bought a new computer somewhere in May, the B360 Gaming Aegis 3 8. It worked fine at first, until, after about a month, I had no sound anymore. I looked things up and figured my sound card was broken, so I sent it back to the place I bought it for repair. Got it back after 2 weeks, worked fine. I assume they just inserted a new sound card, but I'm not sure. I don't even know if it's integrated into my motherboard, anyone know how I figure this out?

Either way, it worked fine for a few weeks, until the sound randomly disappeared again. I checked my device manager and noticed that all my Realtek audio drivers had magically disappeared. No traces were left on my computer. I downloaded the drivers, but after restarting my computer they were gone again. Clueless as to what to do next, I just left it there.
Out of nowhere, the drivers reappeared and I could hear again. The drivers were back! A few weeks later, though, they disappeared again.
After this I was left in a loop for about two months where my drivers would reappear for a while, then disappear, then reappear, and then disappear again. Three months ago, though, the drivers disappeared and have not returned since.

At this point I've tried everything. I've searched all over the internet but nobody seems to have the same problem, I called various places for any sort of help, only to be left with the solution "send your pc in for repairs." The problem is, I don't believe there's anything wrong with the computer. I think it's a program kinda issue, but I have no way of checking.

I called the company my headset is from, but in the end I came to the conclusion that my headset worked perfectly fine. It worked on other devices, so it should work on my computer. Whenever I plug them into my PC, not the headset nor its microphone show up anywhere in the connected devices, nor the sound control panel.

TL;DR So my question is kinda complicated but, does anyone know what's wrong with my PC and if there's anything I can do to fix it? Sending it in for repairs means i won't have a computer for 2-5 weeks, which isn't an option considering I need my computer for school work alongside gaming.
Quick summary on the things that are happening:
  • Realtek drivers don't exist on the PC
  • When reinstalling drivers, they simply disappear after restarting
  • When I choose the restart option on my pc, be it through a download application or just in the start menu, it doesn't actually restart. My monitor, keyboard, etc turn off, but the light on the PC itself stays on and I have to manually restart it with the power button. (Not sure if this is related, just thought I should mention it
  • My headset + mic don't show up anywhere after plugging them in.

I have no clue what kind of information is needed for this issue so I'll be posting a bunch of it down here

Windows 10
Version: 10.0.18362 Build 18362
System Model: B360 Gaming Aegis 3 8 (MS-B918)
System Type: x64-based PC
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3192 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Pr...

Really hope someone can help me here, because I'm all out of options at this point. Comment if you need any extra info and I'll gladly provide it

Dec 26, 2019
It fixed itself after reinstalling windows, but today (may 10th, 2020) the EXACT SAME PROBLEM HAPPENED AGAIN. All my realtek drivers are gone. My headset with mic dont show up anywhere as if theyre not even connected, the only devices in the sound control panel are my two monitors, nothing else. Realtek drivers dont show up in device manager, the realtek audio manager is gone, and even if i look in the program files for realtek, nothing is there. Is there anything I can do at this point? I know nothing happened to the computer itself as it was working perfectly fine the day before; it broke randomly. I already reinstalled windows (thus losing lots of files..) but nothing ended up happening. PLEASE if anyone can help, im on my knees