[SOLVED] Is there something wrong with my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew2345

Reputable
Jul 20, 2019
So quick info: my CPU: i5-6600, GPU: RX580, RAM: 16GB DUAL CHANNEL CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO, MB: Asus strix h270f. Yea and with those parts csgo runs at just 60fps with high settings, and no there isnt no fps limiter or vsync because the fps isnt stuck, it floats around 55-60-70. What like really? So rainbow six siege runs perfect with maxed settings at 75fps(stuck with vsync, without it floats around 110 to 160) and csgo cant run at high settings? Even my old cheap pre built was able to run cs at high with 80fps. Also It can run GTA V with maxed settings at 60fps(its stuck there for some reason) altough only with FXAA on if i turn on MSAA even on 4x it starts to lag. So im really starting to question if theres something wrong with my pc or maybe i am doing something wrong or maybe thats just its peak performance?(i hope not)
Also I forgot to mention all the parts are brand new except the hdd, I just built this rig by myself about two months ago.
P.S: I've been noticing some weird sounds lately (not hdd sounds) like "clicks" and mb "beeps" i just assumed it was the PSU fan turning on (corsair rm650)

Last edited:

Drew2345

Reputable
Jul 20, 2019
fresh os install?
make and model of the psu?
cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game?
yes fresh os install, i already said the make ans model of the psu corsair rm650 and all of the temps are normal i constantly checked them trust me its not the temps.
Also can the psu have anything to do with this?Because i did get it new, but from a random dude on a site that sold it for really cheap, and although it was unsealed it didnt seem to have been mounted or used so i kept it. The dude seemed kinda fishy tho he lied about it being sealed

Status
Not open for further replies.