Question Is this a dangerous AC LL value for my i5-13400F ?

Apr 25, 2024
I own an i5-13400F with C0 die running on an Asus TUF B760. I think I'm pressumably out of danger of the Raptor Lake degradation issue (basically because my CPU is a rebranded Alder Lake silicon after all), but I have checked my AC Load Line value in HWiNFO64 after reading some post titled "13/14th gen Intel baseline can still degrade CPU, even with new microcode, due to AC LL" ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/intel/comm...seline_can_still_degrade_cpu/?sort=confidence

...and it turns out it's 1.700 mOhm, way higher than the recommended value, and now I'm pretty scared because I don't know how to change the BIOS settings. The valid range is between 0.01 and 62.49, but I don't know what value should I type in order to get around 0.900 mOhm. I tried exporting BIOS contents to a text file with SCEWIN, but I can't see any value, only "Auto". I'm running the latest stable BIOS for my motherboard. The one with the 0x12B update is in beta stage. I'm using Intel Baseline Profile, I have set ICCMax on 140 (intel's recommended value) and my CPU Load-Line Calibration is 1, the lowest possible.