Is this a good build for Minecraft?

Solution
Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3BJSi

The above build is a little more expensive, but it's far better than the budget APU you linked, and even the best APU which is almost $200 wouldn't be as good all things considered. Performance is likely more than 2X with the system I built than the best APU.

*The graphics card comes with your choice of TWO games from the Never Settle SILVER package. Look at Steam prices for value. Tomb Raider would probably run okay on lower settings but it's a demanding game. Dirt 3 would be pretty smooth.

Titan quest is a fun game but likely fairly cheap on Steam.

(Also recommend Windows 8.1 64-bit, and Start8)
I strongly recommend against an APU. For one thing, you need fast DDR3 memory or the GPU portion is severely bottlenecked. The GPU in an APU will also use some of that so with 4GB and 1GB towards graphics you'd have about 2.8GB left for Windows + the game. That may work but it's pushing it.

I did a lot of research and concluded the best value PC was something like this (depending on budget):

a) FM2+ motherboard
b) X4 760K CPU
c) 4GB or 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 memory (preferably 2x4GB)
d) HD7750 or better graphics card.

As for the $60 SSD, you may find a 120GB drive is not big enough. If you have a spare hard drive to use that's different. If not, I recommend a 1TB WD Blue 3.5" for about $58.

Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3BJSi

The above build is a little more expensive, but it's far better than the budget APU you linked, and even the best APU which is almost $200 wouldn't be as good all things considered. Performance is likely more than 2X with the system I built than the best APU.

*The graphics card comes with your choice of TWO games from the Never Settle SILVER package. Look at Steam prices for value. Tomb Raider would probably run okay on lower settings but it's a demanding game. Dirt 3 would be pretty smooth.

Titan quest is a fun game but likely fairly cheap on Steam.

(Also recommend Windows 8.1 64-bit, and Start8)

Solution