[SOLVED] Is this a good pc build for dual monitor and single pc streaming?

Help needed101

Prominent
Jul 11, 2019
I plan on starting streaming but I need some insight first on a pc. I have looked into it already but it’s always good to get more help on choosing. I want to have a dual monitor setup with a single pc that also has the capability to stream just using that one pc. The parts are listed below

Motherboard• Asus ROG STRIX B450-F

CPU• Amd Ryzen 5 2600

CPU Cooler• Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition

GPU• GeForce Gigabyte GTX 1660 OC

PSU• Corsair RM 650x, 80+ Gold, 650w, fully modular

Storage•
WD Blue SN550 500gb internal NVMe m.2 SSD

Seagate BarraCuda 2TB HDD

RAM• Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb 3000MHz DDR4

Case• NZXT H510 CA-H510B-B1
Extras••
Jbtek Fan Splitters

Asiahorse customization mod sleeved PSU cables

uphere 3pack 120mm case fans

Monitors• Acer KG241Q pbiip 23.6” Full HD 144hz 1ms response time

If someone can tell me if this is going to be a good setup for what I am looking for that would be great, I’m also willing to switch out parts if I think it will benefit the build,

Thanks

Solution
Basically i’d say the budget is up to 1400 maybe a stretch for 1500 at max but i’m trying to put money towards other things as well, such as gas money and room objects to compliment my room. All together id say i’ll be making close to 3000 dollars with tax taken out by the end of summer and about 2,400$ after gas money is taken out. I would like the pc to be a bit close to half to above half that’s why i set it at 1400. I’m still trying to shoot lower though so i could possibly get better monitors or other things to make the setup more professional like a DAC/AMP for my headphones.

Sorry long rant^

For the cpu I thought about getting the Ryzen 5 3600, but when looking at it the 2600 would be better considering the cost between...

Alatrix

Great
Jul 14, 2020
Really good build, compliments.
Few things.
If you could tell the budget it would be great.
Why the 2600 and not a 3300x though?
And why not a 1660s?
(both of this depend on the price)
Yes, the build will be able to do streaming, gaming and editing with no problems.

Help needed101

Prominent
Jul 11, 2019
Really good build, compliments.
Few things.
If you could tell the budget it would be great.
Why the 2600 and not a 3300x though?
And why not a 1660s?
(both of this depend on the price)
Yes, the build will be able to do streaming, gaming and editing with no problems.

Basically i’d say the budget is up to 1400 maybe a stretch for 1500 at max but i’m trying to put money towards other things as well, such as gas money and room objects to compliment my room. All together id say i’ll be making close to 3000 dollars with tax taken out by the end of summer and about 2,400$ after gas money is taken out. I would like the pc to be a bit close to half to above half that’s why i set it at 1400. I’m still trying to shoot lower though so i could possibly get better monitors or other things to make the setup more professional like a DAC/AMP for my headphones.

Sorry long rant^

For the cpu I thought about getting the Ryzen 5 3600, but when looking at it the 2600 would be better considering the cost between the two and what they actually can do. Yes an upgrade from the 2600 would be better but you’re getting less than a 10% improvement for 30$ more.

The same for the GPU, I just looked at the 1660s and pulled one, but now looking at the super i might change to that, especially since it’s oc’d and can put in a bit more for me for about the same price.

Tbh never heard of a 3300x though? Unless you are talking about the 3200x?

Alatrix

Great
Jul 14, 2020

Sorry long rant^

For the cpu I thought about getting the Ryzen 5 3600, but when looking at it the 2600 would be better considering the cost between the two and what they actually can do. Yes an upgrade from the 2600 would be better but you’re getting less than a 10% improvement for 30$ more.

The same for the GPU, I just looked at the 1660s and pulled one, but now looking at the super i might change to that, especially since it’s oc’d and can put in a bit more for me for about the same price.

Tbh never heard of a 3300x though? Unless you are talking about the 3200x?
Nope, i meant the 3300x
The pc is good, now it depends on you to see if you can get the 3600 or the gtx1660s

Solution

Alatrix

Great
Jul 14, 2020
Wow i’ve never heard of the 3300x no joke, but I think i might get the 5 3600 and the 1660s.

Which 1660s should i get though? Which one would be the best nahh for buck?
Great choice, I didn't propose the 3600 because of the higher price, but that's the best option for your build if you can afford it.
About the 1660s, they are pretty much all the same, it basically boils down to the cost in your state of that model.

Help needed101

Prominent
Jul 11, 2019
Great choice, I didn't propose the 3600 because of the higher price, but that's the best option for your build if you can afford it.
About the 1660s, they are pretty much all the same, it basically boils down to the cost in your state of that model.

Okay i’ll look more into it later today, thanks for the help