[SOLVED] Is this a scam?

Mar 18, 2020
I found radeon rx 5700 for £279. It was on a UK selling website called AD it. Does anyone know if they are reliable?

Here is the link: https://www.awd-it.co.uk/sapphire-r...ycQn_eWh4fRI5V7nTqw02-ZNVa1SOtkBoCbvsQAvD_BwE

This is a saphire card but I also found a different one on scan. Is it any different because it looks like it has different fans and it is more than 50 quid more expensive.

Here is the link: https://www.scan.co.uk/products/sap...4viJRU4urZWF22PEJw_DvD2fxBSzi02xoCAYgQAvD_BwE

-Thanks

Solution
I would probably go for radeon rx 5700xt. Radeon rx5700 are not the best bang for you buck as there are other cheaper options that you can go for that perform better than the rx5700.
It's not a scam btw, since I can't view the link at the bottom, I'm going to assume that one of them is a reference card which is probably why it's a little cheaper.
Nov 28, 2019
I would probably go for radeon rx 5700xt. Radeon rx5700 are not the best bang for you buck as there are other cheaper options that you can go for that perform better than the rx5700.
It's not a scam btw, since I can't view the link at the bottom, I'm going to assume that one of them is a reference card which is probably why it's a little cheaper.

Solution
Mar 18, 2020
What is a reference card sorry and what are the better cheaper options? I was going to go for a rx 5600 xt but it is the same price now as this

Nov 28, 2019
I would also like to add that you should beware and stay away from modified cards. Most manufacturers void warranty if the gpu is modified or any changes to the card.

Nov 28, 2019
What is a reference card sorry and what are the better cheaper options? I was going to go for a rx 5600 xt but it is the same price now as this
A reference card is the same gpu and same settings but with lowered spec cooler. It's pretty much the same exact card, but may experience higher temps than a non-reference card. The 50 quid difference might just be because it has a better cooler also.