Question Is this BIOS problem or from GPU? Or even windows 10?

Jan 18, 2020
Have a problem due to this. I turned off my PC on BIOS initialization logo. After this Windows went to the infinite loop. I decided to clean this up from advanced boot options. It helped, but now it’s stuttering a little bit in end of loading OS. I reinstalled it, but stutters are here. Also, due to end of loading, GPU fans are “bursting”, and then it keeps running quietly, how it was before this shutdown. Maybe, it’s from GPU, or I just spoiled my motherboard? Here’s full name of it- ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F, BIOS 5220. GPU is Saphire RADEON RX 570 8 GB (have own BIOS too). Also, I’ve already reintstled Win 10 , so don’t know, what else to do.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2020
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Cooler: Deepcool Gammax 300
RAM: Kingston HyperX 2400 (with Nanya chips, overclocked to 3200 MHz, maybe oveclocking is cause of the problem, set the timings and frequency on default, but, well, it not helped and already extracted, then install RAM to DDR Slots.)
Motherboard: ASUS Strix B350-F , 5220 BIOS
GPU: Saphire Radeon RX 570 8 GB
PSU: Seasonic S-II 620 Wt.
HDD- WD Blue 1TB.
Theres still two things. Sometimes system loads so fast, that BIOS logo not appearing on screen, sometimes theres a tiny line in upper left corner of screen. And before it i downloaded the file from torrent, and catched addware virus (that Kaspersky erased). Maybe, that`s the real problem, that virus damaged HDD?

Last edited: