[SOLVED] Is this build compatable?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Solution
Thank you guys. I appreciate it. One final question, how difficult and manageable is this build? I'm pretty good with working with my hands and I've been doing a lot of research, but it still can be intimidating to think about.
Its a set of puzzle pieces that can only go in one place. It is easy once you start putting it together. If you are good with your hands you should be fine.

ChevetteSCx

Reputable
Sep 5, 2019
Buy the Seasonic PX-750 Platinum (100W extra, Platinum Efficiency, 10-year-warranty, Fully Modular and $45 cheaper than the RM650x) :
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/kj...d-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-focus-px-750
$134.99 In Stock @B&H;

Only other recommendation?

Samsung 1080p Monitor...ALL THE WAY! I have had (and still have), shall we say, MORE THAN A FEW!! All ''previously enjoyed'', so a good used one will save you some $$$, or buy 2x27-inch for le$$ than a new 24-inch!! Found that they have nice viewing angles, accurate color reproduction, good brightness/contrast and reasonable power consumption...

Reactions: helper800
Modern corsair psu's are made by CWT, the problems with the focus psu's seem to be few and far between, but i'm told that the new gx/gm focus series have fixed this issues.
You are right. TImes have changed. This is what I found on the topic:

"ATM, Corsair only have three units made from Seasonic, or six if you want to count the TXv2 that still sold in stores (the TXv2 had been discontinued). That is the HX650v2 and AX760/860, which internally are SS G and X KM3 which I'd classify them more in the high-end segment.

VS, CX, GS, TX-650v3 / 650Mv2, and HX750+ are all made by Channel Well Tech.
The TXv3 / TXMv2 750 and above are made by Hipro. I'd classify everything TX and under basic, entry-level (VS) to mid-range (TX).
There are a RM line that's coming that is also will be build by Hipro
AX1200 and the entire AXi are made by Flextronic.

Corsair had been shifting away from using Seasonic."
This was from the beginning of 2014 but is the most current info I could find.