Question Is this card fully seated?

Ralston18

Titan
Is there a specific display or GPU problem?

= = = =

As near as I can determine the card appears fully seated.

However, if in question, power down, unplug, open the case.

Remove the GPU.

Check pins and slot for damage or debris. Use a bright flashlight and take a thorough look at it all.

Carefully unseat and reseat the card a few times. At some point the card may simply go into place with a smoother tighter feel.

Or simply end up in place as is currently shown in the photo.

Which would mean, barring some other problem, that all is well.

Jul 29, 2023
It still doesn't work
It is fully seated, i turn on the computer it makes a silent beep and then 2 loud beeps and no post
What is the brand of computer/motherboard?

Take the video card out - does the computer make the same beeps? My initial guess was a RAM issue as they can be quite troublesome. Try and re-seat the RAM.

Dec 2, 2022
What is the brand of computer/motherboard?

Take the video card out - does the computer make the same beeps? My initial guess was a RAM issue as they can be quite troublesome. Try and re-seat the RAM.
Only thing I changed was the graphics card because the other one was glitchung but got a post and the motherboard is a syntax idk which one tho

Andrew Fox

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2015
Check that the power connectors for the graphics card are plugged into the card fully. If your board has more than one ram stick in try pulling out all of them except for one. You can also try a CMOS reset by removing the button cell battery and the power cable from the computer, holding the power button down for roughly 10 seconds and then plugging the battery then the power cable back in.

Dec 2, 2022
Check that the power connectors for the graphics card are plugged into the card fully. If your board has more than one ram stick in try pulling out all of them except for one. You can also try a CMOS reset by removing the button cell battery and the power cable from the computer, holding the power button down for roughly 10 seconds and then plugging the battery then the power cable back in.
I solved the problem thank you for the response