Question Is this coil whine or something worse?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You should've had a longer video/audio clip whereby you panned around the entire system in order to rule out the source of the noise to be from the PSU. At this moment of time it does sound like cioil whine but it's faint and it almost seems like background noise from another appliance.

On a side note, please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

Reactions: Bloodhardt
Dec 2, 2022

You should've had a longer video/audio clip whereby you panned around the entire system in order to rule out the source of the noise to be from the PSU. At this moment of time it does sound like cioil whine but it's faint and it almost seems like background noise from another appliance.

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
Oh okay, sorry about that and thanks, so should i be worried about the noise? it's definitely noise from the psu

Dec 2, 2022

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
I'm not sure all of my spec but the psu is 1STPlayer 500W i've been use this psu for 3 years

Dec 2, 2022

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
So, should i be worried about the noise?