[SOLVED] Is this enough cooling for my build?

Solution
Hurry up and buy that psu. That's a steal of a price for that unit at that wattage. Not that you'll ever have need of it, you could get away with a decent 650w, but there's nothing in that price range I'd recommend more.

Get a couple of 140mm fans. With air cooling, air flow is very important, if you don't get rid of the heat it just ends up going right back through the cooler.

I'm almost entirely on mobile, so if there's anyone with slower or more painful access, they are still on dial-up. PcPP links are great for me, 1 page and I can rearrange or adjust a build. Much better than the funky paste jobs when ppl don't use 'bb' or trying to decipher what is or isn't correct models when ppl leave out the 'lite' or 'XT' or K.
listing your complete specs here, not via 3rd party link, will usually get you more advice/help.
No, its generally preferred to have builds in PCPP, that way we have direct component links all in one reasonable platform.

As for the build, I would suggest getting two additional 140mm fans for front intake, since that case only comes with a top 140mm intake and rear 140mm exhaust.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Hurry up and buy that psu. That's a steal of a price for that unit at that wattage. Not that you'll ever have need of it, you could get away with a decent 650w, but there's nothing in that price range I'd recommend more.

Get a couple of 140mm fans. With air cooling, air flow is very important, if you don't get rid of the heat it just ends up going right back through the cooler.

I'm almost entirely on mobile, so if there's anyone with slower or more painful access, they are still on dial-up. PcPP links are great for me, 1 page and I can rearrange or adjust a build. Much better than the funky paste jobs when ppl don't use 'bb' or trying to decipher what is or isn't correct models when ppl leave out the 'lite' or 'XT' or K.

Solution
...I do agree a couple more fdd and would be a good idea...
why would anyone these days, unless doing archiving of old data, need a fdd(Floppy Disk Drive). and why would anyone need more than one?
or was this supposed to be some type of comic interjection?
Nothing wrong with a pcpp link. Anyway.
and the original statement is not pertaining to PCPP. it is a statement about 3rd party links(outside of this thread) in general.
more members are willing to add help & advice when reading information posted directly into the thread instead of "chasing" said info to another site.

I'm quite sure he wasn't referring to a floppy drive.

Recommending against using PCPP or other 3rd party links, is just, I don't even know what to call that that won't hurt any feelings but you can figure it out. It's done all the time, is a common practice, and where you got that idea is just incomprehensible.

Apr 8, 2020

Thank you!

bignastyid

Titan
why would anyone these days, unless doing archiving of old data, need a fdd(Floppy Disk Drive). and why would anyone need more than one?
or was this supposed to be some type of comic interjection?

and the original statement is not pertaining to PCPP. it is a statement about 3rd party links(outside of this thread) in general.
more members are willing to add help & advice when reading information posted directly into the thread instead of "chasing" said info to another site.
Typo I was obviously agreeing to Gam3r01s comment on adding fans.

Imho(and i am sure many others), PCPP links to builds are actually nice and preferred in many situations as they tend to be more detailed than your average spec list and can make build alterations quicker.

Recommending against using PCPP or other 3rd party links, is just, I don't even know what to call that that won't hurt any feelings but you can figure it out. It's done all the time, is a common practice, and where you got that idea is just incomprehensible.
strange that you guys want to continue an off-topic discussion like this, but will warn other members against it on other threads.

if you actually read the conversation you will see that it is stated that having both in-thread specs for those that don't want to chase the info to a 3rd party site and having links showing actual products is what is recommended as "the better option".
Typo I was obviously agreeing to Gam3r01s comment on adding fans.
a typo is usually considered as just accidentally pressing the wrong keys. but "fdd", is no where near "fans" on a qwerty key layout.

How do you figure it is off topic to set straight the misinformation you gave directly to the OP? THAT, is part of what we do. ON TOPIC discussion guidelines are for members. Moderators ENFORCE the rules, and try to correct misinformation when possible.

If you actually read the rules you'd know better than to try moderating the moderators. And in case you are still unclear I'll spell it out so that even a complete numbskull could understand (And no, I'm not SAYING you are a complete numbskull).

PCPP links are not only ok, they are appreciated.

3rd party links, so long as they are not some form of self promotion and don't lead to not-relevant content, are appreciated, if it serves a helpful function.

Moderating, is for moderators. Lay off it. If that is not clear, I can make it clearer.