Question Is this fried?(Motherboard)

Aug 18, 2021
Cause could be some short or overload of front USB 3 connection, Unplug and try without it. Yes, it could case boot problems if it draws power from something else. There are no spare or unimportant parts.
I unplug it but it's the same, CPU error light showing, Pc turning on without pressing the power button just turning on my psu power up the pc then no signal

Aug 18, 2021
Look like fried voltage regulator. Which subsequently cause shorted power rail (+5V or +12V I believe) and prevent your PC from turning on.

If that happened during use, RMA the board. Otherwise bring it to repair service.
May I ask once it is repaired, how to prevent this from happening again?

Uhmmm Front panel?, you mean I should Only use the Pc case usb ports and I should not use the Usb ports of my motherboard?

Recommendations above cover any USB port - also ports in motherboard. You should stick only working USB devices in your computer. We told about front panel only because fried voltage regulator is located directly near USB 3.0 19-pin front panel connector. At least it look like that in one of your photos. You didn't mentioned your motherboard model.

Aug 18, 2021
Recommendations above cover any USB port - also ports in motherboard. You should stick only working USB devices in your computer. We told about front panel only because fried voltage regulator is located directly near USB 3.0 19-pin front panel connector. At least it look like that in one of your photos. You didn't mentioned your motherboard model.
All of my usb devices are connected to the motherboard I do not use the PC case usb port all of them are inserted to the motherboard

Aug 18, 2021
Could it be power surges the reason why it is fried? Because I am not using the usb 3.0 in the front panel and should I change my Pc Case to be sure it wont happen again and buy a power surge protection extension?