Is this good? opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

solaris11

Honorable
Aug 28, 2012
Hi!

Heres my system:

i52500K @ 4.3 with CM Hyper 212 evo (push/pull)
Sapphire HD 7950 with boost (115./1425)
8GB 1600 Corsair memory
MSI Z77-G45
Samsung 840 Series 120gb ssd
Seagate Barracuda 500 GB
Ultra LSP 650
(external usb toshiba 1tb external hdd)
win7 ultimate
CM Eliete 430 with top, front, side, rear, an additional cpu blue led fan installed. (its VERY loud)

looking for inprovement ideas. want to upgrate to a full tower to reduce noise while enhancing sexiness. will also be getting a new PSU as i know this one is ***.

I took a pic but couldnt figure out the url thing on toms.

3Dmark11 P score is P9285
Gpu temp as of now is 42 C
Cpu temp as of now is 31 C

is this good? im willing to adjust voltage to get better cpu performance as long as it lines up with the gpu, my gpu temps are ok at low 40s but im afraid to adjust voltage!

Solution
Get a $25 fan controller and turn the fans down. Make sure the BIOS is running the CPU fans as slow a possible.

Your temps are good and I wouldn't overclock any farther unless you know that something you are doing/game you are playing is using 100%. If it is, then bump til you get under 100% or reach max OC.
Get a $25 fan controller and turn the fans down. Make sure the BIOS is running the CPU fans as slow a possible.

Your temps are good and I wouldn't overclock any farther unless you know that something you are doing/game you are playing is using 100%. If it is, then bump til you get under 100% or reach max OC.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.