[SOLVED] Is this graphics card compatible with my motherboard

Nem95

Prominent
Mar 6, 2019
Motherboard - ASUS Intel 1151 Socket Z370 Chipset Tuf Plus Gaming D4 ATX Motherboard

Graphics card - Zotac GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER MINI

Solution
Okay. That's not a very good high quality PSU. It will work with the RTX 2060, but it would be much better if you change and replace this PSU for some other high-quality model. The Corsair VS series aren't the very best of power supplies. They are budget units.

PSU is the MOST important PC component, so don't skimp or cheap on the power supply.. The RTX 2060 is a high-end card, and I wouldn't advice using this VS model to power this GPU.

PSU is the last component you might want to cheap out on, or skimp.

Try to get some other high quality PSU, IF possible. Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency or even a wrecked...

Nem95

Prominent
Mar 6, 2019
Yes, it is compatible. The motherboard will only support any GPU, since it is having a PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot. Just make sure to get a compatible PSU to power the GPU though.
This is what i got Corsair VS650 650 W Active PFC 80 PLUS Certified Power Supply Unit was also looking at Zotac GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER AMP Extreme Graphics Card is this all a good combo as I don't know all the technical stuff thats why im here lol.

Okay. That's not a very good high quality PSU. It will work with the RTX 2060, but it would be much better if you change and replace this PSU for some other high-quality model. The Corsair VS series aren't the very best of power supplies. They are budget units.

PSU is the MOST important PC component, so don't skimp or cheap on the power supply.. The RTX 2060 is a high-end card, and I wouldn't advice using this VS model to power this GPU.

Try to get some other high quality PSU, IF possible. Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency or even a wrecked system. Don't SKIMP on the PSU,, since this is the MOST important PC component. I can't stress this enough.

I would recommend you to get the following PSU models and brands. These are high quality units. Look for similar SKUs, assuming these are available in your country, and you can afford them.

SEASONIC PRIME, and Prime Ultra, or FOCUS Plus GOLD, Focus Plus Platinum.

CORSAIR AXi, RMi, RMx 550/650W, SF, HX 2017, HXi.

FSP - Hydro PTM 550/650W.

Cooler Master - MasterWatt Maker MiJ, V series 550/650W.

Antec - High Current Pro, High Current Platinum, Earthwatts Pro Gold, HCG Gold.

Super Flower - Leadex Gold II.

be Quiet! - Dark Power Pro 11, Straight Power 11, Dark Power Pro P10.

EVGA -Supernova.

Solution

Nem95

Prominent
Mar 6, 2019

Try to get some other high quality PSU, IF possible. Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency or even a wrecked system. Don't SKIMP on the PSU,, since this is the MOST important PC component. I can't stress this enough.

I would recommend you to get the following PSU models and brands. These are high quality units. Look for similar SKUs, assuming these are available in your country, and you can afford them.

SEASONIC PRIME, and Prime Ultra, or FOCUS Plus GOLD, Focus Plus Platinum.

CORSAIR AXi, RMi, RMx 550/650W, SF, HX 2017, HXi.

FSP - Hydro PTM 550/650W.

Cooler Master - MasterWatt Maker MiJ, V series 550/650W.

Antec - High Current Pro, High Current Platinum, Earthwatts Pro Gold, HCG Gold.

Super Flower - Leadex Gold II.

be Quiet! - Dark Power Pro 11, Straight Power 11, Dark Power Pro P10.

EVGA -Supernova.
Thanks mate i will look into these as i have a pc current build was just looking to upgrade some parts of it.