[SOLVED] Is this overheating or it's good enough?

FoxInFlames

Prominent
Jan 3, 2022
So yeah, i ordered my pc and it'll be dispatched tomorrow (after long wait! I did make quite a dozen of threads around here for the same lol), now the thing is that before dispatching they (the pc builder) give a snap of the pc as well as the benchmarks temps from those intensive benches such as cinebench R23 and furmark, the components are working as they should (an i7 12700F, and an RTX 3080 Ti from Inno3D) but they seem to be a bit too hot at the peaks highest temp recorded on the CPU was 82 celsius (minimum was 35) and on the GPU was 79 (minimum was 40).

Are these temps okay or I'd do better to leave the cabinet open when gaming and stuff? The cabinet is a deepcool CL500 4F and the cpu cooler is (again) a deepcool castle 360 V2, i think both the i7 and the 3080 Ti are very powerful but are those temps something to be worried about?

Solution
So yeah, i ordered my pc and it'll be dispatched tomorrow (after long wait! I did make quite a dozen of threads around here for the same lol), now the thing is that before dispatching they (the pc builder) give a snap of the pc as well as the benchmarks temps from those intensive benches such as cinebench R23 and furmark, the components are working as they should (an i7 12700F, and an RTX 3080 Ti from Inno3D) but they seem to be a bit too hot at the peaks highest temp recorded on the CPU was 82 celsius (minimum was 35) and on the GPU was 79 (minimum was 40).

Are these temps okay or I'd do better to leave the cabinet open when gaming and stuff? The cabinet is a deepcool CL500 4F and the cpu cooler is (again) a deepcool castle 360...

Are these temps okay or I'd do better to leave the cabinet open when gaming and stuff? The cabinet is a deepcool CL500 4F and the cpu cooler is (again) a deepcool castle 360 V2, i think both the i7 and the 3080 Ti are very powerful but are those temps something to be worried about?
If those are the highest temps that are being seen, during things like Furmark or gaming, then those are fine. The 1200F has a max temp of 100C so at 82C you have a lot of headroom. The 3080Ti has a 93C max so again at 79C you are good.

Reactions: FoxInFlames
Solution

FoxInFlames

Prominent
Jan 3, 2022
If those are the highest temps that are being seen, during things like Furmark or gaming, then those are fine. The 1200F has a max temp of 100C so at 82C you have a lot of headroom. The 3080Ti has a 110C max so again at 79C you are good.
Not gaming yet, it has yet to come here, but yes, in cinebench and furmark, these were the peak temperatures