Is this PC able to max League of Legends?

jaraldo

Honorable
Well the reviews aren't so good for it. The power supplies in prebuilts are almost always a cheap brand; this can cause (big) problems later on. The prebuilts won't have many upgrade paths and it will certainly be more expensive than building your own.

Without knowing what games you want to play, it's hard to say. A $500-600 prebuilt might be able to get you LoL, TF2 and some f2p games at high settings.

Just so you understand, you can build a computer for $500-550 that can be comparable to a $800-850 prebuilt.

Would you be comfortable with building a computer? It may seem difficult but once you get the parts it's just like puzzle pieces...somewhat :p

If you are set on a prebuilt, I can check briefly and find something better. So far I have this better option
http://www.amazon.com/CyberpowerPC-Gamer-Ultra-GUA880-Desktop/dp/B0089KDCIU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393525929&sr=8-1&keywords=gaming+computer

Smallfilou

Reputable
Feb 25, 2014
Yes, playing with puzzles can be fun! Of course it is better if there is someone to help you out a bit. Just so that you use standoffs properly when mounting the motherboard or something like that... Both builts have gor weeknesses: I believe that GT610 in jaraldo's build to be actually weaker than the AMD in yours... but he has got a better CPU.

Both PCs actually miss at least 30-40$ of graphics power to qualify as gaming builts. The Geforce 630 is minimum to play anything I believe, and I wouldn't go below AMDs 7770 either... especially for full HD!

jaraldo

Honorable
too be fair, I got bored of looking for Custom builds around that price range after 20 minutes. It's almost impossible to find something half decent to recommend without some cheap PSU/Mobo that will blow up on him in the first week :p