Question Is this pc worth it?

May 1, 2020
Recently I found a used PC and I want to ask you guys if it is worth buying it. Here are the specs:

Intel Core i7 3770 8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz
CPU Tower Cooler Terra
Motherboard ASUS P8P67-M
RAM 8 GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz
GTX 970 Windforce 4GB
SSD Sandisk 120GB
HDD 500GB 7200 RPM
PSU 550W 80+ Bronze
Windows 10 with license
Kasa LC POWER Gaming 984B - Dragonslayer

The guy who is selling it says that the PC has a problem that every time it there is no electricity it must be entered in BIOS and it must be changed SATA mode in IDE, and that it only takes 2 minutes. He also says that he had tried to fix it but nothing has worked. I do not know what this is and why it happens but it does not seem like a big problem to me. The PC only costs about 400 US dollars, is it worth buying it?

As a working system you can't get anything close performance wise for $400 BUT the base components of that system are very old.

It isn't worth $400 for that reason, if anything fails apart from the psu or gpu then it's going to be impossible to replace nowadays without pretty much replacing the whole system.

The 970 is still good for medium setting gaming as is the CPU BUT on a current level an rx 570 at $140 performs about the same and a ryzen 3100 at just over $100 performs about the same.

The bios problem honestly sounds to me like the cmos battery is shot but it maybe a more serious problem than that, that motherboard is old and they're primarily the most likely component to fail over prolonged use/time.

Recently I found a used PC and I want to ask you guys if it is worth buying it. Here are the specs:

Intel Core i7 3770 8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz
CPU Tower Cooler Terra
Motherboard ASUS P8P67-M
RAM 8 GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz
GTX 970 Windforce 4GB
SSD Sandisk 120GB
HDD 500GB 7200 RPM
PSU 550W 80+ Bronze
Windows 10 with license
Kasa LC POWER Gaming 984B - Dragonslayer

The guy who is selling it says that the PC has a problem that every time it there is no electricity it must be entered in BIOS and it must be changed SATA mode in IDE, and that it only takes 2 minutes. He also says that he had tried to fix it but nothing has worked. I do not know what this is and why it happens but it does not seem like a big problem to me. The PC only costs about 400 US dollars, is it worth buying it?
Sounds like it just needs a new cmos battery