[SOLVED] is this ping plotter results good?

vastupead

Prominent
Jun 25, 2019
Hello, is the results of this test good at first 6 hops the ping is quite low
and endpoint is 50, is that good for gaming, or is it better to run constantly low example endpoint would be lets say 20

https://ibb.co/Stzs3kc

Last edited:
Solution
The picture gets error for me but what is most important is the ping times are consistent the actual values you can do little about.

The ping time in general measure the distance between you and the server. The path is not always direct so many times it higher than you would like but unless you are very rich you are not going to get a fiber from your house to the server data center.

Even if you have massive variations in the ping and packet loss there is not much you can do if it is not in your ISP control or in the path to your house.
The picture gets error for me but what is most important is the ping times are consistent the actual values you can do little about.

The ping time in general measure the distance between you and the server. The path is not always direct so many times it higher than you would like but unless you are very rich you are not going to get a fiber from your house to the server data center.

Even if you have massive variations in the ping and packet loss there is not much you can do if it is not in your ISP control or in the path to your house.

Solution

vastupead

Prominent
Jun 25, 2019

yes, i know that can you see it now?