is this power supply good?

zatuna

Prominent
Apr 24, 2017
hello i am building a new pc here are the specs
CPU: I5 2500k
MOB: ASRock Fatality Z68 Professional gen 3
GPU: galax gtx 1050 TI 4GB
RAM:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)
now for the power supply i am looking for used good condition ones i found a really good deal for a OCZGX600 and i want to know if it is any good i understand alot about pc except on the power supply part lol please tell me if it is good ASAP!!

Guess it will work, but a decent psu like a corsair vs450 doesn't cost much either and is probably a better psu.

Edit: I cant find the PSU you said but I can find the OCZGXS600 with an S in the name, I suppose you also mean that one?
In that case as far as I see it should work fine with your system.

zatuna

Prominent
Apr 24, 2017
yeah forgot the S sorry and thank you for your answer one more thing in the future if i replace the 1050ti with a 1070 will it still be capable and is this power supply like safe and all that and what about its amps or whatever its called on the 12v rail . sorry i just want a 200% assurance i cant afford to fry something.

hmm with a 1070 I would buy a better psu, doesnt have to be expensive, but if you can afford a 1070, a 50-60$ psu shouldn't be a problem either. :)

So if you go with a 1070 then you could get something like a Seasonic S12II Series 520 with it :)