[SOLVED] Is this pre-built Gaming PC any good?

Solution
For a prebuilt I would say it's fair.

Supposedly has a B450 motherboard which is a fair choice, and apparently a 650W (though it doesn't mention which so quality may be an issue). RAM ideally could be faster but then we stray into spending more territory.

It doesn't mention anything about the OS from what I can see. So depending on that factor it could be another £100 on top. Be wary of that.
For a prebuilt I would say it's fair.

Supposedly has a B450 motherboard which is a fair choice, and apparently a 650W (though it doesn't mention which so quality may be an issue). RAM ideally could be faster but then we stray into spending more territory.

It doesn't mention anything about the OS from what I can see. So depending on that factor it could be another £100 on top. Be wary of that.

Solution

Scarffyyy

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
From what I can see on the configuration and description it has a;
Gigabyte B450M-DS3H Motherboard
CORSAIR VENGEANCE 80+ Silver PSU
And comes pre-installed with windows 10 home

Sounds better then. Not sure about the PSU as that sounds rather unfamiliar and more like their RAM branding than PSU lines. Still seems like a fairly decent system to me.

If so inclined it might be worth running through those components through PCPartPicker to see how it compares. This'll give some idea of component price comparison and any extra you may pay for the work and warranty.

Scarffyyy

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
After putting the parts into PCPartPicker, it’s coming out at £717 not including windows.
I’m therefore getting windows and a 3 year warranty for £13 by buying the pre-built one.
So seems like it is quite a good deal?