[SOLVED] Is this PSU failure ?

neverever

Prominent
Feb 6, 2019
When I tried to boot my computer, a power instantly was turned on and off. Since then, Can't turn on the PC never ever. I hesitate to replace the PSU with a new one I already have because doing it is very irritating work to me.

Solution
It may be problem with PSU(Mostly)..
but sometimes motherboard itself cause such problem.. you can check by just removing 24 pin cable and 4 or 8 pin CPU connector.and get new PSU (You can borrow from someone) connect that psu 24 pin and 8 pin cpu an see if it turn on.. if it turn on then go and buy a branded Power supply. brands like- coolermanster, Corsair, EVGA, Seasonic..
It may be problem with PSU(Mostly)..
but sometimes motherboard itself cause such problem.. you can check by just removing 24 pin cable and 4 or 8 pin CPU connector.and get new PSU (You can borrow from someone) connect that psu 24 pin and 8 pin cpu an see if it turn on.. if it turn on then go and buy a branded Power supply. brands like- coolermanster, Corsair, EVGA, Seasonic..

Solution

neverever

Prominent
Feb 6, 2019
Thanks for replies. I badly needed the help.
I will try to replace it with the new one I already have, hoping it ain't CPU problem which could add a misfortune to me.