Question Is this RAM compatible with my motherboard ?

Lutfij

Titan
Happy New Year!

^ you've already gotten an answer there, FYI.

If you're looking to mix and match ram sticks, please don't do so. If you're asking if that stick of ram is going to work on the motherboard, it's been stated in the other thread. If you're going to pair an i5 or i7 processor with that motherboard, you're going to take advantage of the DDR4-2666MHz speeds that is advertised on the stick of ram. All you'll need to do is make sure you're on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard(if there are any updates pending) and then enable X.M.P in BIOS.

Reactions: AdrianAmirNeyra
Dec 22, 2022
Happy New Year!

If you're looking to mix and match ram sticks, please don't do so. If you're asking if that stick of ram is going to work on the motherboard, it's been stated in the other thread. If you're going to pair an i5 or i7 processor with that motherboard, you're going to take advantage of the DDR4-2666MHz speeds that is advertised on the stick of ram. All you'll need to do is make sure you're on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard(if there are any updates pending) and then enable X.M.P in BIOS.
Happy New Year!

Hello friend, I want to combine it with a RAM that I have in the pc that have the same frequencies, voltages, and MHZ.
It is this RAM that I have now: MEMORY KINGSTON HYPERX FURY BLACK, 8GB, DDR4, 2666 MHZ, PC4-21300, CL16, 1.2V.

Will the Dual Channel work friend?

Lutfij

Titan
It might, it might not. Brands have been known to work in different IC's in ram sticks/kits that look similar aesthetically/on the surface. No guarantees, but you can try. If you encounter hiccups, then you might've figured out that the new stick of ram is what's causing stabilities.

I'd advise on buying a dual channel ram kit as opposed to adding a stick of ram.