Is this too much backlight bleed / IPS glow?

Sharks445

Reputable
Mar 10, 2014
I have a P2415Q 4k monitor which is IPS 24" UHD. On black screen there is some glow on the bottom left corner of the screen. It is not noticeable in normal use, just when the screen goes black (videos, games, etc). Is this too much or is this normal IPS glow. Return process is lengthy and not something I feel like going through, I just want to know if this is serious enough to warrant a return

http://postimg.org/image/pefcrulnt/

pefcrulnt

Just an FYI the image exaggerates the bleeding due to auto exposure. IRL it's not as bad as the image but still fairly noticeable in a black room and black screen.

Solution
Since the image exaggerates the bleed, we can't really tell you an answer. If it's enough bleed to have bothered you so much as to take a picture and post a forum post, it's probably more than you prefer and you should return it.

beshonk

Distinguished
May 26, 2011
Since the image exaggerates the bleed, we can't really tell you an answer. If it's enough bleed to have bothered you so much as to take a picture and post a forum post, it's probably more than you prefer and you should return it.

Solution