[SOLVED] Is TUF 1650 Super that bad?

Sep 13, 2020
Hey guys, I was planning to buy Tuf Gaming GTX 1650 Super but saw some comments about how hot it's getting. Is it that bad? I have no fans on my case (yeah not even one, I never need it). Would be cool if you help me out.

Peace

Solution
In performance different models of the GTX 1650 super does not effect performance but cooling solutions are pretty different. Asus's cooling is pretty bad so you might not wanna consider getting it if you do not have case fans. If you are willing to shell out a few more bucks for a better cooling experience go with MSI GTX 1650 Super Gaming X because the cooling is so beefy the fans don't even need to spin on the GPU. But since you have no Case fans then the fans are needed but for Semi-Heavy gaming you will hover around 60 to 70 Degrees. If you are not in the budget for that then check out the Ventus XS version because the cooling is almost just as good or the gigabyte GTX 1650 Super.
Sep 28, 2020
In performance different models of the GTX 1650 super does not effect performance but cooling solutions are pretty different. Asus's cooling is pretty bad so you might not wanna consider getting it if you do not have case fans. If you are willing to shell out a few more bucks for a better cooling experience go with MSI GTX 1650 Super Gaming X because the cooling is so beefy the fans don't even need to spin on the GPU. But since you have no Case fans then the fans are needed but for Semi-Heavy gaming you will hover around 60 to 70 Degrees. If you are not in the budget for that then check out the Ventus XS version because the cooling is almost just as good or the gigabyte GTX 1650 Super.

Reactions: BigBlogger92
Solution