[SOLVED] Is UN-activated Windows10 running on 64-bit ?

worstalentscout

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2016
hi,

is the un-activated version of Windows10 running on 64-bit ?......others told me i'm better off with LinuxMint but i've never used Linux before.......

i understand you can personalize certain aspects of it.......but how about the default font - is it difficult to read ?

many thanks......

Solution
hi,

is the un-activated version of Windows10 running on 64-bit ?......others told me i'm better off with LinuxMint but i've never used Linux before.......

i understand you can personalize certain aspects of it.......but how about the default font - is it difficult to read ?

many thanks......
Yes, activation status does not impact 32bit or 64bit.

This is an Unactivated WIn 10, running in a VM.
First installed Dec 8 2016, to test what happens in a long term test of an Unactivated Win 10.
E9Dhwu2.png

USAFRet

Titan
hi,

many thanks......

First installed Dec 8 2016, to test what happens in a long term test of an Unactivated Win 10.
E9Dhwu2.png

Reactions: Cj-tech
Solution

worstalentscout

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2016

E9Dhwu2.png

many thanks once again.......i'm not running Windows10 unactivated at the moment.......but thinking of using it on a new pc......

thanks again !