Question ISO: Gaming keyboard

Phosphonothioic

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2012
I've used two Logitech keyboards over the past 6 weeks. Both have key failures.

Logitech K800
Logitech K360

I love the "flat key" style of keyboards like this. Most "gaming" keyboards feel like I'm reaching to the top of the Empire State Building each time I need to press something. But these Logitech's don't seem durable. I've cleaned them out. Popped some keys off according to Youtube. No defects seen.

Any keyboard out there that would be a suitable replacement?

Thanks!

EDIT: The spacebar, for instance, on the K800 only sporadically works. On the K360, entire keys don't work at all. I've been using keyboards for near 30 years. I'm pretty sure I didn't turn into the hulk overnight.

Lutfij

Titan
One of the keyboards is using an NA layout while the other is using an UK layout. Which one are you looking for? Also, for gaming, low profile keycaps aren't the route to take(so the key switch used can be robust), neither should they be wireless(to avoid latency).

You also forgot to mention the budget for your keyboard purchase.

Phosphonothioic

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2012
One of the keyboards is using an NA layout while the other is using an UK layout. Which one are you looking for? Also, for gaming, low profile keycaps aren't the route to take(so the key switch used can be robust), neither should they be wireless(to avoid latency).

You also forgot to mention the budget for your keyboard purchase.

Sorry for the attention to detail. I'm using NA layout. I must have grabbed the wrong Amazon link.

So I'm "stuck" with the tall MX switch keycaps? It's going to take some retraining on my hands' part. These low-profile keyboards get some much crap in them and mysteriously stop working. I've never had Logitech fail so much like this.

Let's say US$0-$150 for budget, that help?

Last edited: