Question Issue : A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Intel(R) SUR QC Software Asset Manager service to connect.

Jul 18, 2022
Hello. This annoying thing right here keeps closing my PC. It doesnt matter the consuption is... My pc does not even use much of a graphic card (I got a Power Hungry GTX460) but my pc keeps getting this issue. EVERYDAY. IM waiting for a good fix for this. Thanks! Waiting for answers!
PC :
GTX460
Intel Core 2 Quad 9500Q
500-550w PSU (Yea Imma upgrade that but I never needed better one on games like Overwatch[ 40-50 FPS on it.] But cant play some games becouse of this though.
2 SSD's
2 Fans on GTX 460, 1 Fan on CPU.
If you're saying "It consumes alot thats why It occurs" Yea It do but Im playing Factorio here. I used to play Space Engineers but Not anymore (It also didnt happened on Space Engineers) . How can Factorio can cause this?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Uninstall the Intel Driver & Support Assistant.

The service Intel SUR QC Software Asset Manager is related to the Intel® Computing Improvement Program (Intel® CIP). Intel CIP is an optional opt-in program offered to users during an initial installation of the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.

Download the latest drivers for your motherboard, you might also consider updating the BIOS.

Jul 18, 2022
Uninstall the Intel Driver & Support Assistant.

The service Intel SUR QC Software Asset Manager is related to the Intel® Computing Improvement Program (Intel® CIP). Intel CIP is an optional opt-in program offered to users during an initial installation of the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.

Download the latest drivers for your motherboard, you might also consider updating the BIOS.
Sorry for being late. I'll do thanks!