Question Issue after bios upgrade of an Asus Tuf Gaming X570-plus mother board

Apr 11, 2020
Dear all,
I'm building a new configuration based on Asus Tuf Gaming X570-plus with Ryzen 9 3900, 32 gb of 3200 mhz Ram and a nvidia 2080 super graphic card. After install I had a small issue with Wifi driver and I've decided to upgrade my mother board Bios to the latest available version 14.05. I've used the bios tool to upgrade it from a USB key, at the end of the process I've received the message that everything was ok. Than it has rebooted and my screen is just showing the Tuf Gaming logo and the sentence asking me to press F2 or del to enter the Bios but of course nothing happen when I press F2 or Del. I've put the bios latest version on the USB key and renamed it to TGX570P.CAP to try the ASUS Crash free bios 3 procedure but wihtout any success. I've tried it yesterday, I let the computer with power during the night, I've removed the internal battery for 10 min and clean the CMOS with the pin short circuit. I've put my usb key on the rear usb port close to the ethernet port, the usb key is a 4gb usb key formatted in FAT 32. All indicators on the mother board are showing that everything is ok (green light), keyboard is powered up by the computer as well as the usb key (there is a light on it).
Can someone help me to try to solve this issue ?
Forward thanks

Didier