Question Issue with game controller going crazy

Mar 9, 2022
Hey all,

I recently bought a a wireless EasySMX game controller off of Amazon - it's model ESM-9013. This is the first controller I've had for my PC. When I initially input the USB dongle and check the controllers properties, it's working fine and all seems well. Then when I open Madden 22, the game controller starts going crazy and multiple buttons are pressing at the same time and flashing like crazy; the controller then randomly vibrates. When I check the game controller properties after opening Madden, you can see all the buttons going crazy as well as the joystick...

I actually got a replacement through Amazon and the exact same thing happened with the replacement. Any thoughts on this? I haven't had issues with any other USB device whatsoever...

Mar 9, 2022
Oh man, I was hoping someone would have an idea. Thinking maybe the controller driver is just not compatible with Madden and the driver is breaking for some reason...

[C]oopeZz

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
Hey all,

I recently bought a a wireless EasySMX game controller off of Amazon - it's model ESM-9013. This is the first controller I've had for my PC. When I initially input the USB dongle and check the controllers properties, it's working fine and all seems well. Then when I open Madden 22, the game controller starts going crazy and multiple buttons are pressing at the same time and flashing like crazy; the controller then randomly vibrates. When I check the game controller properties after opening Madden, you can see all the buttons going crazy as well as the joystick...

I actually got a replacement through Amazon and the exact same thing happened with the replacement. Any thoughts on this? I haven't had issues with any other USB device whatsoever...

Did you tried other games? Is the issue present somewhere else than Madden?