[SOLVED] Issues Loading Windows 10 to new PC Build

Jul 7, 2020
I recently built my first PC and didn't have any issues during the build, but now I am having trouble loading Windows 10 to the new PC. My motherboard is a Gigabyte B450M DS3H, and I'm trying to load to a Western Digital Blue NVMe SSD.

I currently only have access to a 2012 Macbook Pro, so I'm having to create my bootable USB using Bootcamp. I downloaded the latest Win 10 iso image from Microsoft, and seemingly had no issues creating the bootable drive. When I plug the USB into the new PC, I booted into the BIOS and changed the bootable USB with Win10 on it to priority #1. But when I restart the computer (Win10 install should begin) I only get a black screen with a blinking cursor.

I've tried a lot of different ways to get around this issue: used USB3, USB2, formatted the USBs differently (currently have tried ExFAT and FAT), but have had no luck, I get the same result every time. Any help here would be GREATLY appreciated, as my new PC is pretty much useless until I get an OS installed on it.

Thank you for taking the time to read and for your help in advance!