Issues when trying to start CCC

Ryssen

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Hey guys! Been having some issues installing CCC . I get this warning whenever i try to start CCC also during the installation.
MOM.IMPLEMENTATION version=2.03632.2811 culture=neutral, publickeytoken=90alot of numbers

Ryssen

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010

Oh and im running vista 32 with radeon 3850.

And going along with treefrog, is this a new Windows installation? Are you updating drivers or installing drivers for the first time? And if this is not a new Windows but is a new card, what was the old one?

Full computer specs as well.

sinny1

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2008
go into the control panel -> uninstall a program,
look for the ati catalyst install manager and click on it,
then click next, check uninstall(top most option) and click next,
then check customize and click next, then check the catalyst control center (top most option and make sure it is the only one that's checked) click next to uninstall, after that go down the ccc on ati web, just the ccc, no need for the package, then install it, hmm try to click on customize and check ccc when install, dont use the express. hope it help.

Ryssen

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010

No my cards and windows installation came when i bought the computer.I just got tierd of not being able to use CCC untill now =)
Updating drivers works perfect.Tho i still get the same error message during the installation. However i will still get the error message when trying to start ccc.

About my speccs. This is what i found.
INTEL (R) core (TM) 2 quad cpu , q6600 2,40 ghz 2,40 gz.4 gig ram.32 bit vista.
Radeon 3850.
Hope that whats needed?

Ryssen

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Just noticed something strange. Went in to the control panel to uninstall ati. I found no trace of CCC .Tho found 3 NVIDIA tabs drivers / performance and system monitor?
When i window+r and dxdiag its telling me that i have a radeon card
Is that weird or ? :p

Ryssen

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Thx alot for your help guys. I tried everything last night. Ive even reset windows the way it was when i got it.
I just ordered a new pc.Tierd of having issues with this one.
Again thanks for your shown interest and helpfull tips!
Lets hope i dont get the same issue with my new computer :D

polarbearable

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2010
This worked for me after all else failed.

Download the latest CCC and driver for your graphics card.

Disconnect from the internet/network, etc.

Disable any internet security/firewalls, etc

Run the setup you just downloaded. You'll still get the cli errors. Don't worry.

Find cli.implementaion.dll and mom.implementaion.dll

They should be in C:\Program files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Implementation.

Copy these 2 files to C:\, to the folder you saved the downloaded CCC/driver, and to C:\windows\System32.

Run the setup again. You'll probably still get error messages (I did). Don't worry.

CCC now works perfectly. If not, un-install with Add/Remove Programs, then run the setup (again!)

I don't know which specific folder these 2 files are meant to be in, and I don't really care. It worked for me.

polarbearable

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2010
Also, when asked about replacing ATI files with older ones, I clicked Yes for each prompt.

I spent a full day trying various suggested 'fixes' and this was the only one that worked. Cheers.