Question Issues with Nvidia Broadcast and Realtek Audio

Dec 7, 2021
Hey, I'm having a bunch of issues with Nvidia broadcast (RTX Voice) and Realtek Audio. I have a new Acer Swift X model number SFX14-41G. When Nvidia broadcast is installed, the sound settings glitches out and prohibits you from switching the input or output devices and also causes Service Host: Local System and a few other services to use up to 50% of the CPU and keep the fans running loud. I have a temporary fix which involves deleting the current audio driver and installing an older version of the Realtek Audio driver. This fix undoes itself every so often when windows updates and reinstalls the newest driver, even though I tried to make it not do so in settings. I'm sure its not a Nvidia Broadcast issue since when I try to install other voice isolation or background noise reduction software such as Krisp, or any other that tries to switch the audio inputs or outputs, it gives these exact issues. Any help?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you check and see what your current version(not edition) of Windows 10 your laptop is operating on? Your laptop should have a serial number at the bottom of your laptop, use that to narrow down a portal page and then see if you have any BIOS updates pending. You can use CPU-Z to see what your current BIOS version is.

As for your drivers, you should install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. Speaking of drivers, you should find them on Acer's support portal, mentioned above. Once you have the drivers downloaded, disconnect from the www and then manually install said driver.

Dec 7, 2021
Hey my computer is running the OS Build 19044.1348 Version 21H2 of Windows 10. I also have the latest bios from Acer v1.04. I've tried to install my drivers while running as administrator and it did not work. Even tried it with the latest Realtek driver from acer and the issues still persisted and an additional issue is now I cannot use my Bluetooth headphones since they make my audio output device flicker and switch constantly now for some reason. Any other ideas?

TRENDING THREADS