It’s Everyone’s Favorite Season Again: Steam’s Winter Sale Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoned_ritual

Reputable
Dec 23, 2014
I had a good rofflecopter at CS:GO being labeled as "recent favorite" (that game is older than most of it's player base). On a serious note, I will be getting Dying Light, because the free expansion is coming out soon. For now I am still exploring the Commonwealth Wastelands, and occasionally firing up Rocket League.

Why? Is the Witcher 1 bad? Witcher 3 is too much money. $2 is more my taste :p

kcarbotte

Contributing Writer
Editor
Mar 24, 2015

highly recomended.
they are very, very good.

The Witcher 3 is worthy of its Game of The year moniker.

kcarbotte

Contributing Writer
Editor
Mar 24, 2015

what i meant by that is within the last couple years.

counter-strike has been around for generation (I know, I started playing in the betas) but the latest version isn't that old. It's also one of the most played games around.

toddybody

Distinguished

Why? Is the Witcher 1 bad? Witcher 3 is too much money. $2 is more my taste :p

Witcher 1's combat is a REAL pain...that plus it's dated visuals will make it feel like more of a chore to complete than a fresh experience (that it was back in the day). Witcher 2 will get you JAZZED though :)

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Spent $100. Good news, the steam servers aren't overloaded yet.
I got a bunch of RPGs, mostly Japanese RPGs since they have been porting them over to Steam recently.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
so what exactly is the point of the trading cards? i know i'm old and all but i sure don't see any reason to care about them. anyone care to enlighten me? i got all kinds of these things and they just sit there.

i also have a bunch of gems for some reason. what exactly do i do with them? can i trade em in for steam money? or is it just something else to just sit in the inventory and collect virtual dust?

demonkoryu

Reputable
Jul 16, 2014
Re: witcher 1... It's my favorite game and i much prefer it, especiqlly the combat, to witcher 2. i also think its more atmospheric, and has some awesome eye candy. I heartily recommend you start with it. I find witcher 2 to b much less enjoyable. Thats why i havent even played witcher 3, because i want to play theough 2 even though its a drag....

Status
Not open for further replies.