it takes me multiple restarts of my pc and monitor for my monitor to stop saying no signal

May 26, 2018
I turn on my pc and my monitor wait a few seconds then it says no signal and goes in standby so I power off and on my pc and nothing and I keep restarting until it works (the longest time it took to work was 30 minutes) . and then when it does work everything works fine and I'm back to gaming as normal until I shut down my pc as i have to go through the process again, this only started about a week ago. I don't think my monitor or DisplayPort cable is the problem because then I shouldn't get a signal at all. also I don't think its problem with the hardware on the graphics card because I can game normally when it turns on.
i think it could be driver related or maybe a corrupt file in the operating system
please help

my system:
amd ryzen 3 2200g(using the stock cooler)
msi b350m gaming pro
amd aorus rx580 8gb
8gb crucial ddr4 2400mhz
evga 600bq psu
wd blue 1tb hdd
coolermaster mastercase lite 5 + 2 x corsair red led fans

Solution
Yeah, I got it, I had same issue, you are talking about a boot loop if i'm not wrong well here is the solution for you
1 > unplug the ram the stick from your motherboard plug it again
2 > remove cmos battery 5 to 15 min to reset your motherboard
it will work for you, if it don't please let me know If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. :)
May 26, 2018

97Greyhound

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
Yeah, I got it, I had same issue, you are talking about a boot loop if i'm not wrong well here is the solution for you
1 > unplug the ram the stick from your motherboard plug it again
2 > remove cmos battery 5 to 15 min to reset your motherboard
it will work for you, if it don't please let me know If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. :)

Solution