[SOLVED] Ive picked out every part of my pc and need help with a motherboard

Jan 15, 2022
So I've picked out all the parts of my pc except for my motherboard, and I need some help with finding a compatible one.
My parts so far:
Ryzen 5 5600g
MUSETEX 6pcs 120mm ARGB Fans and USB3.0 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Gaming PC Case, 2 Tempered Glass Panels Gaming Style Windows Computer Case Desktop Case(G05S6-HB
RGB Power Supply 750W, Computer Power Supplies Fully Modular 80+ Gold PSU, Power Supply for PC Gaming with RGB Light

The case I have is compatible with ATX, Mini-ATX, and Micro-ATX motherboards
A problem I ran into is that the case's motherboard cable is only compatible with a 5V 3PIN header
So if anyone knows a good motherboard for a decent price compatible with my parts, plz lmk :)

So I've picked out all the parts of my pc except for my motherboard, and I need some help with finding a compatible one.
My parts so far:
Ryzen 5 5600g
MUSETEX 6pcs 120mm ARGB Fans and USB3.0 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Gaming PC Case, 2 Tempered Glass Panels Gaming Style Windows Computer Case Desktop Case(G05S6-HB
RGB Power Supply 750W, Computer Power Supplies Fully Modular 80+ Gold PSU, Power Supply for PC Gaming with RGB Light

A problem I ran into is that the case's motherboard cable is only compatible with a 5V 3PIN header
So if anyone knows a good motherboard for a decent price compatible with my parts, plz lmk :)
Personally, I wouldn't worry about the 5V pin connector..you can just as easily get an RGB hub to handle that for you.

You'll want an ATX board to "fill" the case and make it look professional. I'd suggest getting a B550 board because they're more economical and still provide full functionality for your CPU.

Some suggestions include Asus B550 TUF Gaming Plus, B550 Strix-F, MSI B550 Gaming Pro or B550 Gaming Edge. Things to ask are what features you need: WiFi? USB-C on front panel? etc.

Jan 15, 2022
Personally, I wouldn't worry about the 5V pin connector..you can just as easily get an RGB hub to handle that for you.

You'll want an ATX board to "fill" the case and make it look professional. I'd suggest getting a B550 board because they're more economical and still provide full functionality for your CPU.

Some suggestions include Asus B550 TUF Gaming Plus, B550 Strix-F, MSI B550 Gaming Pro or B550 Gaming Edge. Things to ask are what features you need: WiFi? USB-C on front panel? etc.
Sorry im so dumb in this area but what is an RGB hub?

Ai90

Prominent
Apr 12, 2020
My parts so far:
Ryzen 5 5600g

As I understood, based on PSU wattage, you plan PC with consideration that you can buy good GPU in future, right?