Question Jagged Edges / Anti Aliasing issue on every game / GTX 1660 Ti (Notebook version)

fseveco

Honorable
Mar 11, 2018
I'm not sure if this is recent but I definitely started noticing the ''jaggies'' recently.

It bothered me so much that I fiddled with nearly everything I could think of.

• Completely reinstalled my nvidia drivers up to the latest version from nvidia site
  • Went into NVIDIA Control Panel and set ''quality'' over ''perfomance''
  • Went into NVIDIA Control Panel and set ''let the 3d program decide'' and set everything to max in options
  • Completely updated my drivers, BIOS and all other stuff I have on my Lenovo Y540 laptop

The only thing that does help is if i set the resolution up to 2560 and that's if the game supports it, but my laptop is great for 1080p not 1440p.

Also to note that I have this problem even when watching youtube videos, so it's not just game related, although I set my GTX 1660 Ti to be the main graphics card and I've completely disabled my Intel GPU.

Here's an example for the edges I was talking about, it's an video so you'll have to download it, but there are no viruses in this file!

https://gofile.io/d/GUtpPf

upload the video to Youtube and link the video here so we can watch it.
no need for everyone that wants to help to download an unknown file.
only thing that does help is if i set the resolution up to 2560 and that's if the game supports it, but my laptop is great for 1080p not 1440p.
is this a 1440p display that you are using at 1080p?
or are you just using the DSR options?

Reactions: fseveco

fseveco

Honorable
Mar 11, 2018
upload the video to Youtube and link the video here so we can watch it.
no need for everyone that wants to help to download an unknown file.

is this a 1440p display that you are using at 1080p?
or are you just using the DSR options?

Hey!

I'm using 1920x1080 monitor, it's aoc c32g1 which is connected via DP cable.

I've used DSR option but it reduces my fps drastically so I prefer not to.

TRENDING THREADS